Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Muck from the Mudhole: Part 1 - I’m Gonna Get Raped

I saw the third Pirates of the Caribbean movie over the weekend on basic cable and its total bullshit. Back in the day if a pirate ship pulls up alongside your ship your thought shouldn’t be “o no here comes those eccentric pirates with their misogynistic wit” but rather “o fuck we’re gonna get raped.” Because really an all male crew who has probably been at sea for over a month without any women is almost certainly going to rape the shit out of any ship they board. If you’re a man they’ll probably rape you anyway after dressing you up as a woman. Then they're probably going to kill everyone.

I’d like to see this movie, not the rape bit but the utter bat-shit crazy freak-outs of people when a pirate ship pulls up next to them. I think this could be a really entertaining horror movie. Instead we were given a lie... fucking Hollywood.

-kobe

1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree totally. Although I will suggest to you that, in all probability, the all male pirate crew were probably fucking one another a great deal. Just a suggestion (although Leila Rupp has noted in her book, A Desired Past, that these sorts of things did happen - the piratic life apparently held certain attractions for men of same-sex desire, and I do not mean this disparagingly). On another note - while I do love "More Muck from the Mudhole" I do feel that "Sluttish Slander with Ken Sloakum" needs to be employed somehow.

    ReplyDelete